Friday, December 10, 2010

Claw Daddy

It was hubby's birthday a few weeks ago. It was just a family affair, meaning just us three. We had lunch and bought a few things in one of our favorite places in the metro, Bonifacio High Street.

Claw Daddy is the hubby's choice for that particular day. We did away with our usual order of seafood boil since I have been watching my diet. We can't consume them all. I was contented with my nachos and a few dips of carbonara from daughter's plate.

The barbecue sauce proved too much for me. I just really like my nachos simple - with cheese and salsa dip. I fancy the red chips though.


BBQ Nachos

The smoked baby back ribs isn't really appetizing for me. The charred portions are really bad. Scrape, Daddy, scrape! Well he knows it's not good so scrape he did.


Smoked Baby Back Ribs

The carbonara was really good. It has the right creaminess for my taste.


Classic Rustic Carbonara

Happy weekend! I am so looking forward to this weekend. :)

***More food sharing at Picture Clusters and Food Trip Friday.

6 comments:

  1. we have been meaning to eat at Claw Daddy but haven't had the chance...that red nacho chips does look gorgeous and yummy! ;)

    ps.love the template!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like that ribs.but same as u, ill also scrape the char and the fats as well, bawal ang taba sa akin eh :(

    here's my food TRIP friday entry

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Red chips on Nachos add more life to it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. MAIYLAH, Thanks for finding my template nice. :) It's cute but really too dainty for me. Haha.

    JAY, That's good. Less fat!

    FTF, I agree. So Xmas. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. If only this place is near, we might eat there, too. The nachos are so appetizing!

    my Food Trip Friday post

    Happy weekends!

    ReplyDelete
  6. belated happy birthday...all looks yummy! love those ribs...nachos with red chips is new to me, i want to taste it! hehehe! have a great week!

    ReplyDelete