Monday, June 18, 2007

Happy Father's Day!

I haven't been blogging for a week. The only thing I did was to make a quick change on my template, more like copy and paste this generic blogger template. I have missed my photo hunt for the week. I was not able to go around the blogs I usually visit. Schedule is very tight now that school for my daughter started. I have been "juggling" my time with work and home chores and in-between these are other chores for the different hats I wear. I am not complaining. We just have to do what we have to do. Boy, seven days a week, twenty four hours a day are not enough. We all know that, don't we?

It's Father's Day today! Happy Dad's Day to my husband who is so patient and supportive of me and a very loving father to our daughter. He is the perfect guy for us, his girls. :) Happy Papa's Day too to my father who is one of my inspirations and role model (together with my mother) since I was a child. Whenever I start to feel down, I just remember all the things my Papa did (and still doing) for his family - providing us with love and care no matter what. I love these two great men in my life with all my heart and soul - my husband and my father. God bless the two of you everyday! And I thank God for letting me be a great part of your lives too. :)

**********

We watched Fantastic Four at the new mall, Trinoma, and had dinner afterwards. That's how we spent this day. This mall is like the new craze in Mega Manila. It's not even 100% filled up and yet, people just pour in like this is the first mall in this part of the country. We spent maybe fifteen minutes just looking for parking. We ended up at the rooftop. No choice. My husband normally don't want to park in an open space. Avoid the rain, avoid too much sun, those are one of his guidelines in giving our mode of transport TLC. :)

Today is their peakest I guess. All the restaurants are in "waiting" mode. We wanted to have dinner at Crustasia, one of our favorite restaurants. We waited for twenty minutes to have a seat, and another fifteen minutes for our food to think we already placed our order while we were waiting. In fairness, the food is delicious and the managers and crews are attentive and apologetic for the long waiting time. There's free iced tea too. "Small" things like these are appreciated specially when customers feel that the team is doing their best to make the service faster.

Vietnamese Seafood Paella

My daughter had her chicken wrapped in pandan leaves while me and my husband had our favorite Vietnamese Seafood Paella. This is the best so far. It's very creamy that even without the seafoods, the rice can stand on its own as a single order. I just wasn't able to get a good picture of it since the hubby wants to eat already. Enough of the picture taking while on the dining table. Haha. Okay, okay.

**********

I love reviewing films, whatever film I have watched. But have to postpone my own take for Fantastic Four. This woman need to sleep now. As always, I'm the last to sleep in this house. :)

Have a great week ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment