Sunday, June 3, 2007

Art

PSHunt




Dos Palmas by night. This is such a wonderful place. It's as if you don't want to leave the place. Nature is God's work of art. And the talents He gave to the brilliant architects and engineers of this place are obviously put into good use.


Inside the island. They peppered the place with glaring lights. This is one of my unforgettable trips. I mentioned in my Water Photo Hunt entry that this is where I experienced our boat stopped in the middle of the deep blue sea for ten minutes. It felt like forever. But the island is just gorgeous. The island resort is located in Palawan, northwest of its capital, Puerto Princesa. It is one of the sixteen islands nestled in the waters of Honda Bay. If you are into diving, this place is great for you. One can do a lot of sporting activities here or just sit back and marvel at the place with its breathtaking view.

*I did not take this picture but a friend of mine did. I just asked for a copy because I couldn't resist the beautiful shots he did. Please click the pictures if you may for better appreciation. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment