Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Water

PSHunt


I've been out of town for several days. Will be sharing about it on succeeding posts. Meanwhile, here's my photo for this week's theme, Water. Right timing since it's summer time here in the Philippines. Here are some of my water pictures taken one summer day not so long ago. :)



This picture was taken while on a boat going to Dos Palmas Resort, Puerto Princesa, Palawan. This is quite an experience for me. Our boat stopped for about ten minutes in the middle of Honda Bay. The water is kind of greenish gray which, according to fellow passengers, means we were in the deepest part of the sea. But everything went well as the motorized boat just needed some lubricant for propelling.



And this one's taken at Club Manila East. My hubby and daughter are both water persons and enjoys kayaking even on a pool. :) Since I'm the less adventurous among us, I'm often the one assigned to do some picture taking. I don't really mind since I love capturing special moments with my family. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment