Saturday, April 7, 2007

Friday's Feast No.4

Friday's Feast


Appetizer
When you travel, which mode of transportation do you prefer?
I prefer a car or SUV because they're convenient. I can bring with me a lot of things and put them all inside.

Soup
Have you ever met a blogging friend in person?

I have a blogger-classmate in graduate school. I don't know if this will count. I knew him first before I came to know he blogs too. But I haven't met yet a blogger or bloggers in person whom I first met online. The Manila Metrobloggers are supposed to have a "gimmick" later this month. I hope it pushes through this time. I have some bloggers in mind who I also want to meet in person one of these days. :)

Salad
When was the last time you were really, really tired?

I guess more than two weeks ago when I only had a day to rest in a week because I had to attend a seminar on a weekend. I didn't offset it right away the following week.

Main Course
If you could have dinner with any one fictional character from a book or movie, who would it be?

I always want my dinner light so maybe I'd choose someone who I can have a light conversation with like Superman. But only if he will come as Brandon Routh. :)

Dessert
Fill in the blank: One day, I hope to see _______________.

I hope to see my family in the US soon. I hope to see Japan's Cherry Blossoms.

No comments:

Post a Comment