Sunday, April 22, 2007

Steps

PSHunt

I'm quite late in posting my photo hunt for the week. Blame it on Michael Scofield. I watched a few episodes of Prison Break this afternoon to catch up on what I have missed. I'm here now posting my steps photos. :)

These photos were taken during the officers and managers' team building in my previous company held at Clark Air Base. As part of the management committee we visited our team to show support on this activity. We had our own team building a few weeks before theirs but we did not undergo this kind of physical activity. We thought we 'escaped' this grueling run, roll, crawl, climb stuff. But our managers chanted each of our names to try at least one of these. No, I don't want to cross logs which are like five feet above the ground. I don't want to crawl on the grass under barbed wires only a few inches above the head. And I cannot do the monkey bar. Since I'm not that afraid of heights, I chose to climb this 8-story high ladder. There's harness anyway and we have a guide waiting for us on top to help us go over the other side so we can safely go down. Poise was non-existent at this time but it was a great experience for all of us! The team too appreciated the fact that as their leaders we are willing to support them, go with them all the way, no matter what it takes. :)


I promised my daughter to post too her picture taken at the steps of Botanical Garden in Baguio City. This place is also known as Igorot Village. Igorots is the general reference to the six ethno-linguistic groups born on Central Cordillera. This is a nice place to just walk around and take pictures of the plants and village huts. There's also artists from Baguio National Arts Club which offers to make your portrait in a matter of 15 minutes. We tried it as I've mentioned in my other post. My, they can sketch really well that fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment