Sunday, March 25, 2007

Empty

PSHunt


This is a hallway of Caleruega Church in Tagaytay City. This church is famous for its serenity and nice landscape. Most dream weddings are held here. About two hours away from Manila, it's a frequent destination for Catholics and non-Catholics for some contemplation and sightseeing.


An empty bench. I can feel its emptiness. Taken from the balcony of my colleagues' house in Tagaytay. You can tell that I'm a frequent visitor of that city. :)

**********

The clock just hit 12:00 midnight, March 24. It's supposed to be a 'world shutdown of computers day'. It's an experiment to see if we can do that and what will happen if we do that. I'm not 100% sure I can do that since mostly, it's only during weekends that I get to go online. But I have an appointment with my orthodontist-bestfriend in the morning and will have a tooth extraction. So I have to rest in the afternoon and will probably catch up on my movie backlogs.

So far from the survey in the site, "I can" is a lot, lot higher than "I cannot". Let's see what we will get from this experiment. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment