Sunday, January 10, 2016

Tell Me Why We Don't Like Mondays

Like most people, I dread Monday. I would like to spend more time at home, with my family and bond some more. When it's time to spend some me-time, I'll realize only a few hours are left so I'd rather spend them with my daughter. Just being together, out or at home. I just like to do things which are not work-related and things I am not able to do on weekdays like cook, redecorate the house, whatever that comes to mind. Or sometimes, I'm too exhausted with weekend activities that I'd rather take a rest. It's like the weekend just flew by. It's Monday already.

But we can't get away from Monday. It wil always be there. I have come face-to-face with Monday. Face what you dread and it will go away, the dread I mean. 

I thought of just facing Monday head-on. I prepare for it. It's the first thing I do on Sunday after church or on a Saturday if I know my family will be out on Sunday. 

I prepare the clothes that I wear. I prepare the food I'll take with me. If I know I have a meeting on Monday, I take care of what I will be needing on Friday, if any. Just let the hours pass on Sunday and hey, it's Monday. 

Preparing helped me a lot. Monday is still not a favorite but at least I don't drag myself early Monday morning like I used to while I am preparing everything. I got Monday covered and the basics are taken cared of. I can rest my mind and just savor the rest of my weekend. 


2 comments:

  1. Admin, if not okay please remove!

    Our facebook group “selfless” is spending this month spreading awareness on prostate cancer & research with a custom t-shirt design. Purchase proceeds will go to cancer.org, as listed on the shirt and shirt design.

    www.teespring.com/prostate-cancer-research

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not long ago i gone to the court house to grab a professional backup involving my own, personal Divorce Decree and there was obviously a pair inside seeking a Marriage Certification, but because his or her divorce, nine in years past was not filed appropriately, these folks were getting all kinds of difficulty!! Hiring the attorney is a large step this means you will be a frightening "no transforming back" phase, however, if you know in which divorce is in your long term go ahead of time and consider the decisive action to rent the right divorce attorney.
    Divorce Lawyer Virginia
    Finding yourself in this specific industry, the attorney will also be extremely familiar with family members the courtroom judges as well as other family law legal professionals who might be addressing your soon-to-be-ex-spouse. That familiarity breeds an even more family interaction operating partnership, that helps move the course of action along as well. Moreover, if you were managing the problem without a divorce attorney, there's a higher likelihood in which inner thoughts would certainly get in the way and also turn out hindering the method and rendering it drag on for a long time while each problem, large and small, gets an emotional have difficulty and battle.

    ReplyDelete