Saturday, December 26, 2015

Instagram Husband (from Time)



I was scanning my Facebook news feed when this caught my attention from Time. I just needed to read and watch it.

I cannot help but laugh. No judgment please. I am not as giddy as the women in the video but I know that my husband can relate very well. Hahahaha! 

Let me thank him for putting up with me with all my "photo shoots". But hey, if not for me, we will not have tons of pictures in our albums in every damn occasion including the trip to the cinema, going to a dinner near our neighborhood, the food we cook...and the like.:D


1 comment:


  1. Admin, if not okay please remove!

    Our facebook group “selfless” is spending this month spreading awareness on prostate cancer & research with a custom t-shirt design. Purchase proceeds will go to cancer.org, as listed on the shirt and shirt design.

    www.teespring.com/prostate-cancer-research

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete