Saturday, July 26, 2014

PhotoHunt: Wet

It's been ages since I participated in the weekly Photo Hunt blogging. I can see in my Facebook newsfeed entries of fellow photo hunters and I got encouraged to share in today's theme - wet.

Why not, it's raining cats and dogs. There is no need for me to browse on our summer pictures at the beach or pool. I just needed to step out and take a picture of this plant with pink flowers. Sorry, I don't know what this is called but I like it.

Well yes, I took this using my ipad, so it kinda got wet too. Haha! But no worries, the ipad is fine. :D

I love looking at those droplets of water ever since I was a child. It's soothing for me. I feel refreshed whenever it rains. I love the cold breeze the rain gives.  I am thinking the plants, flowers feel the same way too. 


3 comments:

  1. Glad you took part in Photo Hunt, and on your blog rather than Facebook too -- this because I am one of those (minority of) Facebook holdouts in this world! ;)

    ReplyDelete