Sunday, July 13, 2014

A Friend's Treat at Hanamaruken Ramen

Two weeks ago I met with my friends for a lunch treat. It was a belated birthday celebration by Cookie.  It was a Monday and I had to attend to my work but good enough I was able to squeeze meeting them over ramen and coffee afterwards.

I am not a ramen person even if it's freezing cold (which rarely happens in my country anyway). I haven't tried any ramen place except Ramen X with these set of friends also. But two of them, Chats and Cookie are hot noodles fans. Finally I was able to go to Hanamaruken Ramen where Cookie often visits.

I was happy with what I was having so I did not check this out but it really looks inviting. Big serving, and I mean big! It was shared by Cess and Chats. It's called Happiness Ramen, recommended by the celebrator. Yes, our two friends attested that it was indeed happiness to have ordered shoyu tonkotsu ramen with pork rib.

Happiness Ramen

We partook of these dumplings - Gyoza. I was thinking though I will like it better if there's a bit of crispiness.

Gyoza

Julie had these very appetizing Drunk Man Rice Bowl. Next time this is what I will order....well, after my Project 115. Haha! I was supposed to order this but changed my mind. I like the braising sauce and the tenderness of the pork cubes, and of course, the eggs!

Drunk Man Rice Bowl

This is what I ordered. Happiness Rice Bowl - braised pork rib on top of white rice. I'm not adventurous when it comes to food so I go with what is familiar when I am new in a dining place. I am often correct. I love this! So tasty!


Happiness Rice Bowl

I was not able to take a picture of what Cookie ordered. But I sure savored the time spent with my good friends! I miss them!

Us, toying with Cookie's monopod at Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf. Yes, our pictures are still courtesy of Cookie. :D

The mommies toying with the monopod at Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf and Hanamaruken Ramen.
Cess, Chats, Cookie, Julie, and me!:)

Hanamaruken Ramen
2/F Trinoma Mall, 
720-9283/628-1603

No comments:

Post a Comment