Saturday, November 13, 2010

Pixie Hair

I am loving the pixie hairstyle. I have experienced all sorts of hairstyles - long, bob, straight (as in relaxed or rebond), wavy as my hair is naturally wavy, big waves actually. But I have been sporting short hair for years now. I sort of got tired having my hair rebonded. For one thing, I look younger donning short hair.

Yes, I keep on trying to make them longer but it ends up short whenever I go to my hairstylist. Wavy hair needs so much maintenance. Now I want the pixie hair! If I'll have short hair, why not have it in style? Pixie haircut with highlights, in subdued colors. Just to make the pixie cut more alive. I just might do this before the year ends. It now fits my slim figure.

Isn't it fun to continue reinventing oneself?

I love these girls in their short, short hair, Emma Watson and Roxanne Ritchi from Megamind. Love their personalities too.






*Emma Watson's picture from Hello Magazine, Roxanne's picture is from nick.com.

2 comments:

  1. i also would love to have short hair but i can't imagine how i would look like being so plump with barely a NECK to hold my head, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, it's how we carry it I guess. And if you have beautiful hair, that's half the "problem" solved. Haha.

    ReplyDelete