Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Big Hello, Warm Welcome

The year that passed was good. I need not enumerate publicly the things that transpired in my life but it was a year of realization for me, good realizations.
Count your blessings they say and that is what I always do. I thank God for the guidance, for telling me that life is great and is a gift from Him. That alone tells me He is a good and loving God that whatever I ask, I should believe, I shall receive.

Pay it forward. Have an attitude of gratitude. Thank You for all the wonderful blessings in my life, as well as in my family's. :)

I have always made a list of my resolutions every year and during my birthday. I always want to have a fresh state of mind, finer perspective with the good, old learnings neatly in place. It motivates me. I love planning, I love highlighting the major events I want to embark on. And I love doing them with a passion and taking very well note of how much progress I am doing in my every goal. And whenever a goal is reached, I am thankful and move on. Whatever they are, the result I want is a better me. A better me not just for myself but for my family.

A better relationship with my family, with my friends. I want to be a better leader and inspire my colleagues, the younger generation in our church and in my office. I want to reach out to new friends, both on line and in real life.

Some people inside and outside of my family circle have inspired me and continue to do so. Thinking about it, everyday I tend to meet people whose lives and actions inspire me. Nothing dramatic but simple things that just put real smile on my face. As such, I want to give more.

One of the greatest learnings I had last year is to always go back to my values for major decisions. This I will carry on. It always prove to be a wise path to take. I know what I truly value.

As I post this, my heart is overflowing with excitement, gratefulness, love and abundance. Pure positivity. It is not always like me to open up like this but it just feels so good to acknowledge blessings and make it a commitment without feeling obligated to pay it forward. It is a wonderful feeling.

God bless and keep the faith - ask, believe, receive. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment