Saturday, December 8, 2007

Long Walk, Long Strand

All my bags are packed, I'm ready to go. I'm standin' here outside your door...If I may borrow these lines from Jewel's song, Leaving on a Jet Plane. We're not leaving here through a jet plane but through the resort's service vehicle.

This was taken from Dos Palmas, the beautiful resort in Palawan. It's early in the morning on our fourth and last day of stay. Baggages were positioned in front of the beach villas so the drivers can pick them up and send them ahead to Puerto Princesa where we are booked in another hotel for the Underground River trip (more on that in another post).


It's a long road from the beach villas going to the resort's reception area. Plus the fact that baggages are heavy with all the souvenirs we bought from the island, I wouldn't want that long walk.

In an unrelated story, fettucinne noodles are somewhat long which makes it a mess sometimes to eat it. I'm teaching my daughter to cut them first and twirl the fork so the noodles won't slide in her fork.



I'll be out after this post. I'll be going around long posts later. :) Happy weekend! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment