Sunday, December 9, 2007

Basketball

It was a long day yesterday but 'twas fun. We did our holiday shopping, the first wave. That's what I call it. :) There are still other things I need to buy, more on gifts. I have not completed them yet.

After going around the department store, my daughter asked if we can drop by Time Zone, a family amusement center which carries interactive games among other things. The intended few minutes lasted for more than an hour. As always, I am the family photographer. My daughter tells me she reminds me of the mother of one the characters from Bratz movie who takes pictures of her daughter like her every move is a milestone. Funny, daughter, funny.


Score, 4 points.


Daddy couldn't resist. Additional 2 points.


Curious how the others spent their weekend? Click here. You might want to join too.

No comments:

Post a Comment