Monday, October 22, 2007

Lovely Badges and Cakes

We went to Serendra Friday night and tried the famous Marta's Cakes. The place is really colorful and fancy. The target market is obviously kids and mommies. They won me and my daughter over. We loved the place instantly. The cakes are perfectly decorated. It's like they can make any kind of shape you ask them to. We ordered chocolate and...I'm poor at recalling names...something with peanut butter...I think. The cupcakes we had are just fine. Price is reasonable. Again, I marveled at the designs of the cake, a feast for the eyes.


They also have DIY kit, it's like paint-your-own-cookie/cupcake at P90. My daughter chose mini cakes for her masterpiece. There are two mini cakes and choices of icings of different colors are provided and some candy toppings. No doubt, this is a hit for kids. My daughter enjoyed decorating her cupcakes.


Marta, the owner was there and I must say she is one of the reasons why the place is popular. One beautiful, warm lady who proved to be a perfect host. She approached us and introduced herself. She mentioned about what they are offering and then the small conversation included what happened at Glorietta 2. Her public relations skills is not something borne out of years in corporate marketing like most people I encounter in events and meetings. She's a natural and that's a plus point for the business. Sincere customer relations never goes out of style.

**********

These are long overdue but I would like to say big thanks to two wonderful bloggers. First, thanks to Rachel for passing on to me the Net Buddies Friendship badge. Rachel's is one of the first few blogs that I came to know during my first few months in blogging. And she is also the one of the first bloggers I met personally during the very first Pinoy Moms Network lunch out.



Thanks to Ivan Girl too for the I Love Your Blog badge. Like what I told her it was a welcome surprise. It feels good that someone appreciates one's blog and posts.

**********

Mood: Lazy.
Music: How to Save a Life, The Fray.

1 comment:

  1. This is a highly unusual cake !! Hope it tastes as good as it looks ..

    ReplyDelete