Sunday, August 19, 2007

Two


I said in my blog profile that I am a fan. Of course I am. I was walking along the hallway coming from the hotel's powder room on one of its wings when I saw a very familiar face going towards the direction of the male washroom. Oh no...oh yes, he is who he is! I casually greeted him (okay, more like cornered him) and said "Hi! You're still in Manila. I'm so excited to see you here. I'm a great fan." And we shook hands. He smiled and thanked me. He seemed really friendly so I grabbed the opportunity to ask for a photo-op, what else.

QuentinAndMoi Now I've a prized possession, a picture with Quentin Tarantino. Hubby is a Tarantino fan too, we both love his wicked sense of humor. I like too the women the Q favors like Mira Sorvino and Uma Thurman. Except for Hostel (where he is the executive producer), I've practically watched all his films, Pulp Fiction being one of my all-time favorite movies.

Another person I wished I was able to bump into is Josh Hartnett whom I love in Lucky Number Slevin (which many says is Pulp Fiction-ish, only it's too forced). Probably, had I chosen to abandon my family and my work for a while and camped out at Mount Diwalwal where he was based for the filming of his movie I Come With the Rain. Next time, Josh. :)

**********

It's Photo Hunt time, my entry number 23 for Two. Look at us, mother and daughter, our faces peeking on the holes. It was at Fun Ranch a few weeks back where we had a good time going around in a train, crossing on a hanging bridge, playing video games, buying a few clothes and knick-knacks, riding the carousel and the kiddie ferris wheel.


And here are two goodies from Cupcakes by Sonja, chocolate surprise (with the pink sprinkles if I remember it correctly) and ...the other one escapes me now.


The cupcakes are quite expensive at around P60 or roughly 1.28 USD. They are delicious but as for me, it took me some time to go back again because it's just too sweet for my taste.

No comments:

Post a Comment