Monday, December 24, 2012

Emerald 17-5641 Pantone Color of the Year, 2013

Oh yes, since the last quarter of the year I have been looking forward to what will be Pantone color for 2013.  I am just so happy to know it's Emerald Green! I love the color because it's just so vibrant.  It is also my birthstone - emerald. :)

I am so inspired for 2013, it brings me so much positive vibes, positive emotions.   The coming of a new year (the end of the calendar year and the beginning of a new one as well as my birthday) are always significant for me.  They always excite me and I am always enthusiastic welcoming them.  But 2013 is something different, the excitement is more pronounced and I just can't wait to start the new year.

This is not yet my year-end post, haha, so let me just focus on Emerald Green, my favorite shade of green. I really love this color together with orange, yellow, and red.

Oh so many things I want to do with Emerald Green. 

What a perfect timing, I was thinking of what color to repaint our cabinets. Green is it! Look...

This is just right for us.  We have similar kitchen cabinets.  I got this image from Carolyn Gavin's pinterest.






For the new year, I wanted white pants and something reddish as top as it is our tradition to wear something read on NYE.  But this looks great.

White button down shirt tucked in an emerald green pants. It just looks so neat and put together. I love the belt and the ring too.  Image from visualizeus


Wouldn't it be nice if I have this too, or something similar to this.

It could go well with something red or white in my outfit. I love this Balenciaga bag. Image from inofashion.com.


I may be wearing this kind of dress in my next corporate affair or any other evening formal affair. Why not?

Though this was categorized as a bridesmaid dress, I'd still wear something like this in a formal affair. I love it! Image from Magic Dress UK.

I love high heels and I surely will buy myself one in emerald green like this one.

I can't wait to have this! Image from Natasha Carter's pinterest.

Can the look be complete without the glam nails?

Yes, I'll welcome the new year with emerald green nails...after all the cooking is done, haha. Image from The Swatchaholic.

There will be a part 2 of my emerald green wants. I want to have emerald green bedding sets, plates and cups, accessories, ipad case, etcetera.

In the mean time, let me collect my thoughts for the coming wonderful, prosperous, healthier, and everything great 2013! Thank You, God, for all your provisions.

1 comment:

  1. I love green (emerald green even). It's a good thing I got green presents last Christmas. :)

    Hi, I'm Connie. I found your blog at topblogs.

    ReplyDelete