Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Yes I'm Doing It Again

I'm just so excited about the new year. Well, a different kind of excitement this time. I am just savoring the feeling. I am starting on a lot of things this year. May God be with me in all my endeavors. I know He is with me as I have been praying all this time. I am doing my best but I trust in God to lead the way. May God's will be done for His plans and perfect timing are always the best.

Anyway, on the blogging front, I have revived my Life Bliss Daily. Yes, I am doing it again. :) I love, love the template. It's just so happy. I tried recalling since last night what was that site which gives cute, dainty free blogger templates. I was just glad to see the link this morning in my inactive blog.

My dilemma is how do I make a distinction between this blog, and the Life Bliss Daily blog. Oh I will know it. My Life Bliss Daily Blog are are mostly picture (or pictures) which highlight my day or my thoughts. And this blog will still be about sharing my life's bliss the way I'm dong it. :)

Here's a screen shot of my Life Bliss Daily blog. This is where I will post pictures on a daily basis of what I consider to be the highlight of my day or anything at all which captures my emotions, my thoughts, Life Bliss Project 365.

No comments:

Post a Comment