Sunday, July 5, 2009

Eight Women and Two Babies

Saturday night last week was well spent. My mommy friends and I had a get together at Cookie's house to celebrate her birthday and our baby shower for two of our friends. Feng just gave birth while Cess is due in two months. We have been planning this since April or May but our schedules just won't meet. Finally we had a date when everyone can attend. I was glad to meet Anna Manila for the first time.

Thanks to Cookie for preparing delicious dishes. I love the fish fillet and the salad green.


Cess and Feng with the gifts from the mommies. I love their smiles!


Group picture after dinner. Seems all the food on the table are nowhere to be found. Magic. :)


Standing, L to R: Julie, Chats, Wenchie, Cookie, Me. Sitting, L to R: Feng, Anna Manila, Cess

We stayed until nine in the evening and some stayed even later waiting for their rides. It's been quite some time that we are complete so as expected, we shared endless stories of just about anything. I love these girls!

***More snapshots at WS, hosted by Slack-jawed.

6 comments:

  1. ahhhh.... I miss such moments with my girlfriends. I will have to make time to organise such an event.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow. women and babies all make for a grand celebration! looks like you all had a wonderful time. Congratulations!

    Hope you can visit my WS entry here http://kcelebration.blogspot.com/search/label/weekend%20snapshot

    ReplyDelete
  3. I miss those kinds of moments nowadays, just bonding with my girlfriends. We're just all too busy with own lives. Looks like you had a grandtime with your friends. My WS is up too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I miss this. I had to be the host to a HS reunion meeting. Looks like you enjoyed the bonding time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. keep your girlfriends they say...they're for life! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. uy, ngayon ko lang nakita. it was fun! miss ko na kayo! salamat sa lahat ha!

    ReplyDelete