Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Quick Breakfast



I chanced upon Weekend Snapshot as I was blog hopping yesterday. Since I love taking pictures, the point and shoot kind, I joined this photo meme. Some participants I recognize in the weekly Photo Hunt too. Don't we just love taking pictures of just about anything? Definitely. :)


Normally the family takes breakfast at home but I had a quick breakfast last Sunday at McDonald's while waiting for my daughter from her Sunday worship service. I only eat at McDonald's when I'm left with no other choice. McDonald's has a very good drive thru service and that's a plus point for this burger chain. But then there are only three food servings from this fastfood restaurant that I order, not necessarily all at the same time - sundae hot fudge, quarter pounder (but this one will soon be off my list), and the picture I posted, longganisa (native pork sausage) with scrambled egg.

Check out other snapshots here.

**********

Mood: Sleepy.
Music: Lisa Loeb, Stay

No comments:

Post a Comment